AOC-STG-i2 is a high-performance, dual-port 10Gb network controller optimized for multicore processor-based servers and virtualized environments. This adapter addresses the networking bottlenecks associated with server consolidation and is ideal for virtualization and demanding enterprise applications such as storage and high-performance computing. This excellent energy-efficient low-profile card is also an ideal choice to unify storage while maximize performance at the lowest TCO.
- Dual-port Intel 82598EB with two CX4 connectors.
- PCI-E x8 (PCI-e Gen 2 Compatible) to maximize performance.
- Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (I/O AT) for improved CPU utilization.
- Low-latency interrupts.
- 16 Virtual Machine Device queues (VMDq) for virtualized environment.
- Direct Cache Access (DCA) to eliminate cache misses and reduce CPU load.
- Tx/Rx, IP, TCP, and UDP checksum offloading (IPv4, IPv6) capabilities to increase throughput and lower processor utilization.
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) support.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON) statistic counters.
- iSCSI boot.
- Energy-efficient design (maximum 6.5W).
- Operating temperature: 0-55°C.
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, VMWare.
- Support all motherboards with a PCI-e x8 slot.
- Support all servers with a low-profile or full-height expansion slot.